Uncle Donny, Masa and the Slave Master

Donny was a very straight acting man. Bill not so much. Actually Bill was very much on the fam side of the spectrum. A lot of what I am going to write might wind up on the cutting room floor as Bill's nephew is still alive and he was close. He’s also straight and I think, no I’m sure that this would be way way too much. But it is part of who Donny was so I am going to plunge ahead.

It also comes under the category of it’s a small small world.

When I was working for the Center for Aids Services in Oakland, we were looking for a consultant to work with us on a protocol. I was supposed to write the proposal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing the course of history, or at least a marriage

Lord Krishna comes to tea

Sister Jacinta was our priest